Chocolate and its ingredients often captivate everyone’s mind. Many times while surfing the internet, we see some delicious and fun chocolate dishes, which are mouth-watering and tempting in the mind. We have brought one such recipe made from chocolate, only for you. So come and prepare to get drown in this brown delicacy without delay. Below is the recipe for making a chocolate cake for you which is both easy and yummy.
- Butter and maida to coat the cake pan
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups of Boora (Crushed Sugar)
- 1-1/2 cups sugarless cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1-1/2 tsp salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups of butter
- 1-1/2 cups hot water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Chocolate Cake Recipe-
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter in three 9-inch cake tin.
- Dust the flour and tap out the excess.
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a mixer using low speed.
- Add eggs, buttermilk, hot water, oil, and vanilla extract. Beat at medium speed until smooth. (It will only take a few minutes.)
- Now divide the solution between three cake rounds. (To dissolve this solution evenly, a cake round will dissolve 3 cups.)
- Bake for 30-35 minutes and to check, put a toothpick in the center of the cake, if the toothpick does not come out clean, that means you have to bake it for a while.
- Let the cake cool completely for 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish this delicious chocolate cake with frosting of your choice and serve it after dinner or in the evening coffee.
Ingredients for buttercream frosting-
- 1-1/2 cup melted butter
- 8 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 1-1/2 cups Sugarless Cocoa Powder
- 3 tsp Vanilla extract
- 7-8 cups of Boora (Crushed Sugar)
- 1/4 cup Milk (if needed)
Buttercream Frosting Recipe-
- In a large bowl, whisk together butter and cream cheese until it becomes fluffy, you can do this using a hand mixer or stand mixer.
- Add cocoa powder and vanilla extract to this mixture and whisk until the mixture mixes well.
- Now in this mixer, add Boora (Crushed Sugar) little by little, remember 1 cup in a turn.
- Now add milk to this solution, but only as much as it helps to spread the solution well. Remember frosting must be thick and when it is refrigerated it should be thicker.
- Now you can do this frosting as you want on the cake base and make your cake quite tasty.
“Keep making cakes and feeding everyone.”